SMARTT Update: Starting the New Year (W)
- Participants will review Post Planning Class Completion, editing site, project and agency information, recent SMARTT Updates and other relevant topics.
Connecting via phone conference and web connection, participants will review key steps to starting the fiscal year, including: Post Planning Class Completion, assigning teachers, adding staff and students, editing site/project/agency information, enrolling, new ACLS SMARTT Updates and other relevant topics.
It's best if you have a comfortable telephone situation, like a headset or speakerphone. If speakerphone is used, please put it on mute so that the background noise isn't heard by others in the conference. The presenter will be contacting registrants in the week prior to the event.
NOTE: A telephone and simultaneous computer and web connection needed
- Sep 21, 2012 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Off campus (see below)
- On-line -- a telephone and simultaneous computer and web connection needed
- Registration Deadline
- Sep 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- Multi-session attendance required
- Contact info
- Learning objectives
- Charlie Herbet, SABES Technology Coordinator
- Host RSC
- West Massachusetts Region