DL: Intro to Cognos (Statewide) - you can start this course anytime!
- This online workshop will review the basics of using COGNOS to access your program data and locate and save reports. This is an online, asynchronous workshop that contains over 20 videos that walk you through the various sections in Cognos and an online forum to ask questions and have them answered.
ATTENDEES WILL .....…
• Be able to locate and navigate to the three main sections of Cognos: Cubes, Ad Hoc Reports and Federal Reports
• Be able to locate and run Ad Hoc and Federal Reports for their site
• Be able to open the Attendance, Goals, StudentBySite and Volunteer cubes and select their site’s information
• Be able to navigate to the Desk Review area and run their site’s Performance Reports
• Be able to save and run reports from their MyFolders area
Once you register, you will receive instructions on how to access the course.
Aug 25, 2012 01:00 AM
Jul 01, 2013 01:00 AM
- Off campus (see below)
- Registration Deadline
- Jul 01, 2013 at 12:30 AM
- SMARTT, Technology, Trainings for Directors
- Multi-session attendance required
- Contact info
- Learning objectives
- SABES SMARTT Techs
- Presenters Bio
- See sabes.org/smartt
- You will need your site's Cognos LogonID and password. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Host RSC