Unlocking the Potential of Adults with Learning Differences: Going Further with the LD Guidebook [SE]
- This workshop is a follow-up to the Intro to the LD Guidebook session.
To attend this follow-up session, either you or some other staff from your program must have attended the Intro workshop (either this year or in previous years). It is intended for staff who have been using (or at least have been thinking about using) the LD Guidebook with their students and who want to explore using the Guidebook in greater depth. Participants will be encouraged to submit their interests, ideas, concerns, etc. prior to the workshop so that the agenda for the session can be structured around these areas and learning objectives can be developed prior to the session based on this participant input.
- May 22, 2012 from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
- On campus (see below)
- 777 Elsbree Street
- Fall River, MA
- Registration Deadline
- May 09, 2012 at 5:00 PM
- Learning Disabilities
- Maximum attendance
- Multi-session attendance required
- Contact info
(508) 678-2811 ext. 2278
- Learning objectives
Learning objectives will be developed prior to the first session, based on input from participants who sign up for the workshop.
- Sylvia Greene
- Presenters Bio
- Sylvia has been teaching at the Community Learning Center in Cambridge for many years and is a recognized expert on learning disabilities in the adult basic education population.
- This workshop is a follow-up to the Intro to the LD Guidebook session
- Host RSC
- Southeast Massachusetts Region