Wicked Good PowerPoint - Creating Fun and Engaging Presentations (NE)
- PowerPoint is amazingly easy to learn and fun to use. This class will explore PowerPoint at an Intermediate level.
PowerPoint is amazingly easy to learn and fun to use. It is also amazingly easy to create a terrible presentation by using either too many features, or by using them incorrectly. This class will explore PowerPoint at an Intermediate level.Participants will learn how to use these features without detracting from the message and content itself.
- May 21, 2009 from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- 45 Franklin St.
- Lawrence MA 01840- L245
- Registration Deadline
- May 14, 2008 at 6:00 PM
- Maximum attendance
- Multi-session attendance required
- Contact info
- Learning objectives
Participants who complete this workshop will be able to:
- Add and format bullets and templates
- Insert and format graphics, shapes
- Animate text and graphics
- Prepare slide transitions and timings
- Group, Ungroup and layer Objects
- Find resources for templates and classroom activities
- Patty Ball
- Presenters Bio
- Patty Ball is the Regional Technology Coordinator for Northeast SABES
- Host RSC
- Northeast Massachusetts Region