Program and Staff Development Facilitators Group (CMA)
Click on the register button to sign up for this event.
- The Progam and Staff Development process in an important mechanism to help ABE practitioenrs improve curriculum development, teaching strategies and methodologies, and program management with the ultimate goal of enhancing services to adult learners in their programs. Come talk with other programs about staff development initiatives, training needs and ways to "re-energize" the hard working practitioners in your program.
Meetings for 2012 are October 5, November 2 and December 7.
Meetings for 2013 are January 4, February 1, March 1, April 5, May 3 and June 7.
- Oct 05, 2012 from 09:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Quinsigamond Community College, 670 West Boylston St., Worcester, MA
- Room 239L, The Harrington Learning Center
- Trainings for Directors
- Contact info
508-751-7929 for info only. To register please contact Joanne Harrington at 508-751-7928.
- Learning objectives
- Sue Miller, CMA SABES
- Host RSC
- Central Massachusetts Region
For information on all SABES events, visit the SABES calendar: http://calendar.sabes.org/calendar