[CANCELLED] Program Directors Sharing Group (BOS)
Click on the register button to sign up for this event.
- This sharing group provides an opportunity for ABE program directors in the Boston area to learn and get support from their peers. This summer session will have an open agenda--bring topics you'd like to talk about with your fellow directors.
- Jul 18, 2012 from 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- On campus (see below)
- Adult Literacy Resource Institute / SABES Greater Boston Regional Support Center
- University of Massachusetts Boston / Wheatley Bldg., 4th floor, room 04-167
- 100 Morrissey Boulevard
- Boston, MA 02125
- Registration Deadline
- Jul 17, 2012 at 1:00 AM
- Trainings for Directors
- Contact info
For info on the activity: Steve Reuys. (For info on registrations, contact Shirley Williams at email@example.com or 617-287-4073.)
- Learning objectives
- L.O.s not required for sharing groups.
- Facilitated by Steve Reuys, Director of the A.L.R.I.
- Host RSC
- Boston Region
For information on all SABES events, visit the SABES calendar: http://calendar.sabes.org/calendar